Into the Blue Terms and conditions - bookings
- A deposit will be required for securing your booking. Bookings are not secured until we have acknowledged so after receipt of your deposit.
- Bookings are awarded on a first come first serve basis.
- The balance of the price is payable on the day of your dives.
- If you cancel your booking with less than 24 hour notice your deposit it forfeited, regardless of the reason you cancel.
- If you do not pitch up for a day on course that have a booked there will be a R1000 charge, which will be payable before the course can continue.
- If we cancel the dives (due to weather or another reason), you will be refunded in full.
- No refunds will be given to divers not able to dive due to ear problems, sea sickness, or reasons of their own on the day.
- If we unable to take you diving due to conditions or reasons on our part, we will refund you in full.
- Refunds need to be collected in the same way as in which payment was done – if you paid by card the refund will be on the card, if by internet then the refund will be by internet, etc.
- Refunds will be processed in South African Rand. We do not take any responsibility for currency fluctuations that might occur, which can affect the amount you get back once converted back into another currency. Depending on the exchange rate at the time, what you get back in your own currency might be more or less than initially paid by you.
- If you are busy with a course, and do not arrive for a day that you booked, there will be a R500 surcharge towards completion of your course.
- You have 6 months to finish your course. If a period of longer than 6 months have lapsed since your last dive, and you have not finished your course in this time, we will require you to do a refresher course before continuing with your course.
- If you arrive more than 30 minutes late for a booking, the rest of the group will go on to proceed with their dives. Deposits paid towards your dives will be forfeited.
- Please make sure that your MPA permit (which you can get from us at the shop) is with you at the dive site at all times.
- While we take upmost care to evaluate diving and ocean conditions for safe diving, it remains the responsibility of the diver to decide if he is comfortable with diving conditions or not. Please feel free to not partake in a dive if you feel uncomfortable. Only dive in conditions with which you are familiar with/have been trained for.
- If you are sick on the day, please do not dive, for your own safety.
- We provide an optional free of charge pick-up service in the Cape Town city center area.
- Pick-ups have to be arranged in advance
- We reserve the right to decide whether your specific location is close enough for a pick-up or not.
- If you booked a pick-up with us, please be ready in the lobby of the hotel at the appointed time.