PADI BUOYANCY COURSE CAPE TOWN - INTRODUCTION
Are you feeling out of control when you scuba dive? Do you feel like you are either stirring up the sand on the ocean floor or shooting to the surface and do you struggle to maintain the perfect balance between the two extremes?
Then the PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy course is a must for you! With PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy you put the fun back into diving by removing the stress of constantly having to adjust your buoyancy with your low-pressure inflator hose.
No one enjoys a dive when they feel uncomfortable or like they are not in control which is why this course is perfect for you as it puts you back in control of your dive. Now you can feel like a pro because you don’t have to think about your buoyancy any more, it just happens naturally!
Quick overview of the PADI Buoyancy Scuba Course in Cape Town
- You must have your PADI Open Water certification
- Duration: 2 dives (minimum 1 day)
- Minimum age: 12
- Tuition will take one day. We will focus on buoyancy checks and fundamentals, weight distribution, fine-tuning buoyancy underwater, streamlining, visualization and staying physically fit.
- Bring your swimsuit, sunscreen, towel and a snack.
PADI BUOYANCY COURSE OUTLINE
We meet each morning at the Into the Blue shop in Cape Town. Here we do registration, theory and we also get your equipment. Meeting times are normally at 09:15. You can expect to be finished between 3 and 6 in the afternoon, depending on where we are diving on the day. Your tuition includes both theory and practical aspects which comprises:
The training consists of two theory parts:
- PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Video
- PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Manual, complete and review the Knowledge reviews.
We do two scuba dives:
- First scuba dive :
- Assembling weights correctly
- Buoyancy check
- Peak Performance Buoyancy Game
- Second scuba dive:
- Efficient fin kicks
- Avoid contact with ocean floor
- Depth adjustments while hovering using only breath
- Stay close to ocean floor without touching
PADI PEAK PERFORMANCE BUOYANCY COURSE – FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Why do I need the peak performance buoyancy course?
It allows you to feel more confident in the water so that you can take control of your scuba diving. This course helps you to really fine tune your scuba dive skills.
- Is it difficult?
No it is not. We teach you everything you need to know to easily maintain your buoyancy.