The Red Sea offers some of the best scuba diving you will ever do. With so much on offer you might expect to pay an arm and a leg, but the reality is that a Red Sea live aboard dive holiday is one of the best value for money scuba dive destinations out there. With at least 20 dives to look forward to you will be amazed at the stunning underwater world you will encounter. Explore amazing wrecks like the Thistlegorm or the Ras Mohammed National Marine Park and discover an exciting new world.
Everything about this trip has been designed with the emphasis on excellent dives, comfort, and a value for money luxury experience.
The live aboard yacht that we use has a 5 star rating and offers all the creature comforts you would expect including mouth-watering food! (see pictures in our gallery below)
This is truly a luxurious experience. These dives epitomises comfort and ease, As you sleep, eat, or relax, the ship is busy sailing to the next dive spot! They drop you off and collect you with Zodiacs if the dive site is inaccessible for the yacht to make you scuba diving as comfortable as possible.
This holiday trip is also the ultimate way to relax – divers often remark afterwards that all they did was dive, eat, and sleep.
Below you will find more details on this amazing trip.
red sea north scuba dive safari DETAILS
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES
The following is excluded
- Add on return flights to Johannesburg if required
- Airport Taxes: R2100 (subject to change without notice)
- Travel Insurance: R25 per day (group policy - minimum 10 pax)
- Hire of dive equipment other than tanks and weights (15L Cylinder – 40 Euros)
- Visa Processing cost: R200
- Liveaboard Service Charge (50 Euros – divided amongst crew)
Pyramids & Sphinx Tour:
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- Return International Flights - Johannesburg/Cairo
- Return Domestic Flights within Egypt – Cairo/Hurghada/ Cairo
- All scheduled transfers
- 6 Day/ 6 Night Accommodation on luxurious Liveaboard Safari
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Free glass of wine or beer with dinner
- All tea, coffee, bottled water, snacks & soft drinks
- Unlimited Diving on only the best dive sites in and around Ras Mohammed National Park, also including the famous Thistlegorm, Sha’ab Abu Nuhas and Gubal wrecks
- Hire of 12L Aluminium Tanks & Weights
- Free Nitrox fills
- Ras Mohammed Marine Park Fee
- Day use hotel room
Day 1: Thursday
- Check in at 18h00 at Johannesburg International airport for flight to Cairo.
- Flight departs Johannesburg at 21h45.
- Flying time is approximately 8 hours. Dinner and breakfast is served on board the plane.
Day 2: Friday
- Arrive in Cairo airport at 05h40, met and assisted through customs.
- Transfer to domestic airport to check in for domestic flight from Cairo to Hurghada departing at approximately 07h15.
- Met at Hurghada airport on arrival at approximately 08h15 and transferred directly to Liveaboard.
- Once Port clearance has been obtained, Liveaboard departs.
- The luxury Liveaboard offers 5* service, exceptional cuisine, a friendly crew and unlimited diving opportunities.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served daily and tea, coffee, soft drinks and bottled water are freely available on board.
Day 2 - 7: Saturday - Wednesday
- Unlimited diving on only the best dive sites in and around Ras Mohammed National Park.
- Also including the famous Thistlegorm, Sha’ab Abu Nuhas and Gubal wrecks.
- Return to port after 2 dives on Wednesday & overnight on Liveaboard.
Day 8: Thursday
- Transfer to airport in the morning for flight to Cairo.
- Met on arrival and taken to day use hotel room.
- Spend day at leisure or join the optional Cairo Day Tour (Pyramids and Sphinx).
- Transfer to the airport in the evening for your flight to Johannesburg departing at 23h00.
- Dinner and breakfast is served on board the plane.
Day 9: Friday
- Arrival time in Johannesburg is approximately 07h05.
HOW TO BOOK
Non-Refundable Deposit of R5000 per person is required to secure your booking.
Account Holder: Into the Blue
Account number: 07 049 2476
Branch Code: 020009
Swift Code: SBZAZAJJ